Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I've Decided to Give RevitaShape a Try

So, I ordered the RevitaShape anti cellulite cream and, as per usual, I placed it under rush delivery. The product came today and I have to say, this cellulite treatment cream smells really nice. Although I haven't put it on yet, I have placed it in my hand to get a feel for the cream's consistency (I tend to like a cream that has some body to it)

I do like the silky, velvety texture of RevitaShape too!

I dunno, I have a great feeling about this cellulite cream , and truly believe it is different from the rest.

I suppose I feel that way because the customer service aspect of ordering was spectacular. RevitaShape is guaranteed with a wonderful, hassle free sixty day money back guarantee, a wonderful thing since RevitaShape cellulite reduction results should occur within six weeks and sometimes less.

This means RevitaShape is confident that their cream will get rid of cellulite!

Now, Revitashape was about the same price as Cellulean, which did give me pause, however, if RevitaShape does reduce cellulite, then it will be well worth the price of admission.

Besides which, RevitaShape is manufactured by Dermavant Labs, a company with a terrific reputation for making quality cosmeceuticals.

That's right ladies and gents, I have done my homework--and you should too.

Go to http://www.revitashape.com/lp.html to learn all about the product out for yourself.

Meanwhile, I am going to go and put this cellulite cream on -- I'll check back in in about four weeks...