Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Cellulite adventures begin!

Okay so, I figured I would tackle the cellulite goal like I do work my projects by taking a somewhat clinical approach. First, I would outline my objective by asking the question, "How do I reduce my cellulite?"

With this query in mind, I began an internet search on the subject.

I was a bit surprised when I turned up over a 300, 000 hits on the "get rid of cellulite" search. The numbers alone however, clued me in to the fact that cellulite reduction is a major concern for a lot of people.

Another thing I soon realizes was that there were a lot of options available.

When it comes to actual way to affect cellulite reduction, there are lotions, creams, ointments and even pills that one can purchase. Each site made claims that their products that are the best in the biz in helping a person minimize if not get rid of cellulite all together.

I even stumbled across surgical and laser procedures that are said to be a permanent and long lasting way to reduce cellulite.

I am skeptical about those, but feel further research should be done before I throw the baby out with the bath water.

Humph. I think I may start with the lipodissolve technique, and see if it works...stay tuned...