Thursday, August 2, 2007

Cellulite Sucks!

For those of you who stumble across this blog, Hi, My name is Stephanie Akers, I am 26 years old and I have cellulite!

All I can say is that cellulite truly sucks!

I don't know if it happened after my pregnancy with my daughter Krista, or if it is because I am no longer nineteen, but whatever the reason, I am not happy about it!

I really noticed them the other day when I went into one of those department store dressing rooms that had a three way mirror in it ( what I like the call the mini not so fun house of horror) I caught a glimpse of myself and I felt like I was looking at someone else's hips and thighs.

I thought "Oh my god, where did all that cottage cheese come from!"

But you know what? I am NOT going to take this lying down!

I am going to look into various ways to reduce cellulite and get back the legs and hips I enjoyed when I was in my teens.

Why not? In this modern era, there should be plenty of items on the market that will blast my cellulite into the past!

I invite you to come along for the ride as I learn, through trial and error, what works and what doesn't, who knows, maybe we'll share a laugh or two.