Friday, December 7, 2007

Murad Cellulite Solution: A Review

Well, a little over eight weeks have passed and the results are in on Murad Cellulite solution.

Verdict?

Well, my skin feels smoother and more supple, however, I still have cellulite, in fact, it did very little to diminish the appearance of the cellulite.

I have even began working out and drinking more water as I have been instructed to do on various cellulite sites, and with very little results.

I dunno, I kinda feel like I paid eighty dollars for skin softeners. My mom used to buy this stuff from Avon that did pretty much the same thing and it only costs her three bucks or something.

I am highly disappointed.

Now, that said, I don't know if Murad Cellulite Solution has worked for other people. My guess is that it pt probably has, especially considering all the positive reviews I have ran across when researching the product--thing is, for me, it just didn't do the job.

This is very discouraging and a rather harsh and a very expensive lesson, so I think what I'll do is try to come at this whole thing from a different angle--just where and how I am not sure about yet...