Monday, September 24, 2007

Cellulite Cream: Miracle in a Jar?

So, my friend Julia came over today and she told me that there are cellulite solutions that can and do work!

She told me that she used a cream for a number of years that worked wonders for her.

"But, you don't have cellulite!" I cried, looking with envy at her incredible legs.

"Exactly!" she replied with a wink.

The talk I had with Julia, who incidentally is an extremely health conscience gal, lifted my spirits as well as renewed my vigor and my purpose.

Even though the cream that helped Julia was no longer on the market, I decided to hunt for my own Genie in a bottle, so to speak.

When I decided to take a look at cellulite cream, a whole new world opened before my eyes, one of limitless possibilities.

There was a veritable cornucopia of choices, which was somewhat exciting -- at first...

As I started looking into them however, I grew frustrated once more.

Which ones were viable and how could you tell? I am not poor, but I do try to make wise buying decisions and stretch my dollars. I don't want to waste money.

At this juncture, it looks like wear back at the old drawing board.