Thursday, September 20, 2007

Is Cellulite removal even possible?

I dunno--I am starting to get a little dejected here.

Is real cellulite removal even possible?

Some of the supposed guaranteed methods, like lasers and cosmetic surgery, are out of my reach ( and I wouldn't do them anyway for various reasons), but I can't seem to run across anything that truly interests me yet.

I spoke with a good friend of mine who told me that cellulite removal is a myth. She said that she has been on the hunt for a reliable product for several years and can't seem to get rid of cellulite for good.

Of course, she does smoke like a chimney and has the worst eating habits I have ever seen--amazing, since she still weighs only buck-o-0five soaking wet.

yes ladies, even Skinny Minnies can get cellulite too.

This begs the question of if cellulite removal takes not only finding a good product, but changing to healthier dietary habits after all, cellulite is simply fat deposits that have settled under the skin.

Does diet and exercise help with cellulite removal as well?


Anyhoo, maybe I just need to re-vamp and recharge. I'll sleep on it then take a look at things and see if I can't see this whole cellulite removal thing from a new perspective.

Sayonara for now.