Saturday, September 29, 2007

Murad -- A Viable Option?

I ran across a product called Murad cellulite solution and I am starting to lean towards using it.

From what I can see, Murad has a good reputation in the beauty industry and their products have even been used to treat scars.

I am fairly optimistic about the Murad cellulite solution packages -- however, I am not so enthusiastic about the price.

Murad cellulite solution, at least the one I am interested in buying, costs about $80.00.

It comes in a kit that includes Murad Activating Body Scrub, Murad Firm and Tone Serum and Murad Body Firming Cream.

The Activating Body Scrub can be used to smooth the skin while increasing firmness elasticity, and texture. Murad's Firm and Tone Serum alters the skins appearance by 80%, which in turn mitigates the appearance of cellulite.

The one part of the trio I am most interested in trying is Murad's Body Firming Cream which is supposed to show a dramatic improvement in firmness of up to 20% in just 10 minutes.

I can't wait to see if it works, but...

Right now, I am still weighting the pros and cons of buying the Murad cellulite solution package because of the price--will update you do soon!